Responsible Fatherhood Grants
|Promoting Responsible Fatherhood
||Federal Research Site
Guidebook to the
Responsible Fatherhood Project
Participant Management Information System
Prepared under HHS Contract 100-96-0011 for:
The Offices of the Assistant
Planning and Evaluation and
of the U.S. Department of
Health and Human
Project Officers: Linda Mellgren (ASPE) and David
John Trutko, Capital Research Corporation
Burt S. Burtnow, Johns Hopkins University
Erica Chan and Michelle Cenker, The Lewin Group
- Complete Instructions (the Guidebook) [in Microsoft Word 97/2000 format, 2.58MB, requires at least MS Word 97]
- Blank Participant Data Forms for Printing [in PDF format, so they print nicely]
- Form 1, Intake [7.8KB]
- Form 2, Assessment [25.1KB]
- Form 3, Participant Service Needs [12KB]
- Form 4, Monthly Tracking [14.6KB]
- Form 5, Change in Service Needs, Change of Address, and Case Closing [12.7KB]
- Form 6, Follow-up Interview [116KB]
- Example of a Completed Set of Participant Data Entry Forms, 1-5,
Section 2 in Guidebook [in PDF format, 3.3MB]
- Download the RFMIS Database System (requires MS Access 2000):
- As a self-extracting file, 476KB, if your system permits downloading executable files.
- As a zipped file, 413KB, if your system permits downloading zipped files.
- As the raw database file (in mdb format), 2.10MB, if your system does not permit either of the above formats.
Original version of the Guidebook. Includes RFMIS for Access 97.